Miss H Swan
Miss R Rodger
Mrs Cooling - Teaching Assistant
Mrs Marques - Teaching Assistant
Welcome parents and children to the reception class page. Please ensure you check this page frequently as it will include important information, key dates, weekly challenges (to complete at home) and photos of your child's learning.
School drop off and pick up times
Children can report to their class from 8:50am. Register is taken at 9:00am. School ends at 3:30pm. Please collect your child from their reception classroom. Please do your best to drop off and collect children promptly.
REC RR - PE will take place on a Tuesday afternoon and *Wednesday morning
REC HS - PE will take place on a *Wednesday morning and Friday afternoon
Children should wear plimsolls on day indicated with * as we do indoor PE in the hall.
Children are now allowed to wear their PE kit to school on the days that they have PE. Please ensure your child has the correct PE kit which consists of a white t-shirt, navy shorts and plimsoles or trainers. During the colder weather your child should wear the School PE jumper.
If your child has a club after school and it is not a PE day, uniform should be worn as normal and PE kit should be brought to change into before the club begins.
- Please provide one small piece of fruit for snack time. It should be sent in a labelled box for morning playtime.
- Please bring a spare set of underwear and socks for us to keep in school in case of any accidents.
- Please label ALL clothing so that we can return it to you and your child.
- Monday 12th September: First day of autumn term 1. Children wear autumn uniforms.
- Friday 21st October: Last day of Autumn term 1 (half term)
- Monday 31st October: First day of Autumn term 2. Children wear autumn uniforms.
Monday 14th - Thursday 17th November: School Book Fair in the Main Hall from 3:30-3:50pm.
Tuesday 6th December: Nursery and Reception Christmas Celebration in the Main Hall at 10am and 2:30pm. Classes TBA.
Monday 12th December: Reports sent home
Thursday 15th December: Christmas lunch
Friday 16th December: Last day of term. Children finish at 2pm.
Weekly challenges (homework)
Weekly challenges will be sent out on a Friday and should be returned to school the following week. We encourage children to be using Mathletics and TTRS consistently throughout the year. Logins will be sent out in due course.
Upcoming Reception Events
10:00 Reception RR & Nursery (Animals) Christmas Celebration
14:30 Reception HS & Nursery (Stars) Christmas Celebration