Welcome parents and children to the Year 3 class page. Please ensure you check this page frequently as it will include important information, key dates, homework tasks and photos of your child's learning.
School drop off and pick up times
School starts at 9:00am and finishes at 3:30pm. Children can be dropped off in the big playground from 8:40am and enter the classroom from 8:50am.
- Please provide one small piece of fruit for break time.
- PE is on Tuesday and Thursday. Please come to school dressed in your PE uniform.
- Bring your reading book to school daily. We will allocate time to read every day.
- Aim to spend 15 minutes per day on Mathletics, TTRS and Lexia.
Children are now allowed to wear their PE kit to school on the days that they have PE. Please ensure your child has the correct PE kit which consists of a white t-shirt, navy shorts and plimsoles or trainers. During the colder weather your child should wear the School PE jumper. If your child has to attend an event such as Mass or go on a school trip, they will be required to wear their school uniform on that day. PE kit should be brought to school and children will change for their PE lesson accordingly. If your child has a club after school and it is not a PE day, uniform should be worn as normal and PE kit should be brought to change into before the club begins.
- Half Term Holiday - Monday 23rd October to Friday 27th October 2023
- Autumn Term resumes - Monday 30th October 2023
- Autumn Term Ends - Friday 22nd December 2023 (School closes at 2pm)
- Christmas Holiday - Monday 25th December 2023 to Friday 5th January 2024